Easily Monitor The Level Of Your Propane Tanks Using Your Phone!
“This device works perfectly on our fifth wheels two, 40 lb tanks. It is easy to set up and sync with the app on my phone, so I can quickly check and measure the level of our tanks. It works much better than the previous ones. I highly recommend it!” - Emily A.
Why Buy Our Wireless Propane Tank Monitor?
✅EASY TO INSTALL: using this sensor and by downloading the app. It easily mounts at the bottom of the tank by magnets and locks into place in seconds with improved ultrasonic performance. It will not fall off your propane tanks, even on bumpy roads.
✅RELIABLE: The sensor on this monitor has a battery life that can last approximately 2 years, with adjustable update rates to increase the battery life even longer. It also features programmable alarms to ensure you never run out of gas, and once you attach this to your propane tank, it will measure from 20lbs up to 1,000-gallon capacity.
✅ACCURATE: With this monitor, you’ll be able to accurately measure the capacity of your propane tanks anytime, anywhere. It has an ultrasonic sensor with improved reading quality and accuracy for convenient monitoring. It Includes an integrated temperature sensor, tank bubble level, configurable sample timing, firmware updates, alarms/alerts, and more.
- It supports vertical and horizontal cylinders.
- The monitor is shipped in a low-power sleep mode. To wake up the sensors for the first time, you must press the SYNC button 5 times in a row, and then it will wake up and sync to your phone as expected.
- The sensor can be quickly calibrated on the app to measure Propane, Butane, and more.
📋Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Will this work on a 15lb. Tank?
Q: Can it syce to more than one smartphone?
Q: Will this work on aluminum or fiberglass tanks?
A: It will work on aluminum tanks, but you need to get a special mounting collar since the magnets won't stick to aluminum. It will not work on fiberglass tanks, and if your tank is double-walled, it will also not work. The reason is that any air will destroy the ultrasonic signal.
- Battery Cell Type: Lithium Manganese Dioxide
- Average Battery Life: 2 Years (Replaceable)
- Shape: Circular
- Mounting Location: Tank Bottom
- Tank Type: Steel & Aluminum
- Tank Orientation: Vertical & Horizontal
Tank Size: 20, 30, 40lb DOT, < 1000 gallons & Diameters 48″ (inches) and below
- Operating Temperature Range: -50° TO 60°C and -55° TO 140°F
- Power Source: Battery Powered
- Item Weight: 3.2 Ounces
- Package Dimensions: 5.2 x 4.25 x 1.5 Inches
- 1x Wireless Propane Tank Monitor
- 1x Grease Packet
- 1x Spacers
- 1x User Guide
GRAB YOURS NOW!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.