Blast away that rust with a Sand Blaster you can trust!
Tired of using sandpaper to scrub, scrub, scrub away that rusted fender? Want to put on a fresh coat of paint, but can’t quite get those paint marks off the corners?
Well, prepare to be blown away, ‘cause this sand blaster will make YOUR day!
Why do you need a Sand blaster?
A sand blaster is a tool that blows a variety of abrasive materials using compressed air to blast away rust, paint or any pollutant marks that you can think of.
This sand blaster will give new life to your rusty, old tools, worn-out toys or pollutant stained walls.
❗ NOTE: AIR COMPRESSOR REQUIRED AND NOT INCLUDED IN PACKAGE
Compared to traditional sanding, using this sand blaster saves you a lot of time. Traditional sanding takes hours, but with this sand blaster, a couple of minutes and your project will be good as new.
By removing the dirt and contaminants off surface coatings will adhere better, you’ll be able to prepare almost any surface for repainting, refurbishing, revitalizing or whatever you call it.
If you ever wanted to clean rust off your bumper, repaint a desk or even carve delicate designs into your crafts, this sand blaster is a great tool for you!
Why buy our Sand blaster?
Ergonomic: This sand blaster can be used in a variety of holding positions for comfortable operation, from right side up, sideways and even upside down!
Portable: Weighing just over 1lbs, this sander can easily be brought and used anywhere. Just fill-up the 18oz material container and you’re good to go!
Versatile: Despite its name, this sand blaster can be used with the following materials: sand, aluminum oxide, crushed glass, crushed walnut shells, steel grit, steel carbide, and baking soda.
Stainless Steel Filter: Use this to pour in your blasting material, this guarantees complete safety from jamming.
Flexible: It comes with an adjustable pressure valve that gives you precise control over the media flow, this makes it usable for business or hobby purposes, from auto detailing work to creating art pieces, the applications are wide!
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Is this sand blaster as powerful as a siphon feed sandblaster?
A: Definitely. This sand blaster works best when applying 90-120 PSI, just the same with siphon feed sandblasters, but with more convenience and smoother use, since the gravity feed system allows the material to easily flow into a stainless steel mixing chamber without any worry of getting jammed.
Q: Can I use this to sand a large surface, like walls?
A: Yes! But it isn’t recommended to use it for sanding an entire wall because the 18oz container will only hold the specified amount. This may cause you to refill multiple times while doing the job.
Q: What types of sand can be used?
A: The sand blaster is capable of loading a variety of sandblasting media. Refer to the list below.
Sand blasting Media and their Uses:
How To Use:
- Install the Filter Cap before pouring in your chosen sandblaster media into the device.
- Fill the Sand Blaster’s media container with 18oz of your chosen sandblasting media.
- Connect the Sandblaster to your air compressor
- Test the abrasiveness of your blaster and adjust the flow using the control valve as needed
- Once you have your ideal blasting flow, start blasting your surface until you get the desired results
- Sand blasting can create high levels of dust which may be hazardous depending on the surface you are working on. Some surfaces may contain toxic materials like lead paint and silica.
- There are a ton of sandblasting media to choose from for different uses. Best to avoid sand abrasives as it contains silica (a toxic substance) and it holds moisture which will advance the wear 'n' tear of the blaster.
- Do not point the sand blaster towards any person or animal, it is likely to cause injury.
- Always wear safety gear: Goggles, Dust Mask and Protective Clothing.
- If you are uncertain of what sandblasting media to use, always start with a soft abrasive. You can always switch to a harder abrasive if it doesn’t do the job, but you can’t undo the damage done if you start with the harder media.
Avoid blasting in windy conditions to prevent the spread of any hazardous materials that come off the surface you are cleaning.
How To Clean:
- Sand Blaster: You don’t have to worry about your blaster clogging up, the filter cap has got you covered. But just to be sure, after every use, empty out the media container and blast out any abrasives that may still be left inside the device.
- Filter Cap: Remove it from the blaster and dump/ tap out any residual sandblasting media.
Project Space: Do not use compressed air to clean as this will blow dust into the air. Simply sweep up or vacuum the sandblasting media and throw away.
❗ Any sandblasting media cannot be reused as it contains materials that were cleaned off the surface.
- Blaster Size w/ Nozzle (L x H): 12.79” x 14.76”
- Nozzle Size: 16” L x 5.0 Ø
- Media Container Size: 18oz / 600cc
- Media Size: 46 - 100 grit
- Feed Type: Gravity
- Connector: 1/4" (Female) Quick Connector
- Optimal Operating Pressure: 90 to 125 PSI
- Air Consumption: 12 CFM
- Compatibility: Air compressor with a 1.5 - 2-gallon air holding capacity and a minimum 2.5 HP motor
- 1 x Sand Blaster
- 2 x Nozzles
- 1 x 1/4" Quick Connector
- 1 x Stainless Steel Filter
- 1 x Safety Goggle
- 1 x Media Guide
Portable, reliable and precise; In one word? Handy. This perfectly describes our sand blaster, usable in various situations with wide possibilities for applications, it’s such a perfect solution that you could even say, it’s your rust salvation!
This sand blaster is the ultimate tool for people who want to end up with that detailed and exceptional finish on their projects!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.