All-in-One PEX Tool Kit!
“I bought a farm house and the pex installed was atrocious and haphazardly done. Bought this tool to allow me to rework the existing pex and clean up the install. No issues with the crimps, the tool was easy to use and perfect crimps were easily achieved. The included tool to cut old bands off worked perfectly with a bit of practice, it allowed me to reuse many pieces of the existing exact length pex.” - Gerald S.
Why Buy Our PEX Copper Ring Crimper Tool Kit?
✅ VERSATILE: This tool kit includes 8pcs of tools that are needed for crimping, cutting, removing, installing, and checking of PEX pipe fittings. It comes in a compact and durable carrying case and it’s compatible with all types of PEX copper crimp rings and crimp style PEX fittings.
✅ CONVENIENT: The crimper tool has interchangeable jaws of ¾”, ½” and ⅜” for various applications while the copper ring removal tool is designed to remove copper crimp rings of 1/2-inch to 1-inch with a gentle action that will not damage the fittings. It also comes with a PEX cutter to easily cut PEX pipe for a proper fitting. Also has a go-no-go gauge to check for a proper crimp and a hex spanner to adjust the crimping force.
- Crimper tool without any press jaws is 1”
- If the crimped ring slides into the slot and stops in the “GO” range, the crimping is good.
- If the crimped ring fails to pass the “GO” range, the crimping fails.
- Adjustment: It must increase the numeric value.
- If the crimped ring passes the “NO-GO” range, the crimping fails the inspection.
- Adjustment: Reduce numeric value a little accordingly.
📋Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: How to use this tool kit?
- Cut PEX tubing end squarely and remove the burrs.
- Insert fitting into the end of tubing until it stops. Then, slide the crimp ring and position it to ⅛ to ¼” from the end of the tubing and over the ribs of the fitting.
- Open the crimping tool handle. Place the crimping end of the tool around the crimp ring and press the handles completely.
- Lastly, check for proper crimp with the go-no-go gauge and you are done.
Q: Can I crimp 1" pex?
A: Yes, the crimper tool without the inserted press jaw can crimp 1" pex.
Q: Will this work on cinch rings?
A: No, it will only work on crimp rings
- Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Handle Material: Plastic
- Crimping Capacity: ⅜”, ½”, ¾” and 1”
- Fittings: Copper & Poly Fitting
- Item Weight: 5.7 pounds
- Package Dimensions: 19.25 x 8.5 x 2.5 inches
- 1x Crimper Tool
- 3x Press Jaws (¾”, ½”, and ⅜”)
- 1x Pex Cutter
- 1x Copper Ring Removal Tool
- 1x Go-No-Go Gauge
- 1x Hex Spanner
- 1x Operation Manual
- 1x Suitcase
Get Yours Now!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.