Easily Remove Stuck Screws Without Damaging Them!
"Nice tool to have. Used this a lot to free up screws in tight locations. It loosens and turns when you strike it with a hammer. Screws come off like magic!!!" -Jordan C.
Why Buy Our 3/8-Inch Drive Manual Reversible Impact Driver Set?
✅EASY TO USE: The instant impact force loosens rusted or frozen screws without damaging them, no more hassle of having to drill and tap stubborn fasteners, whether you're working on a brake job or changing a rotor.
✅CONVENIENT: When you strike the top of the tool with a hammer, the drive tang is turned 20° in the direction you have set the tool. You can use this driver with impact sockets and on nuts, bolts, and other fasteners. The impact driver has corrosion-resistant chrome plated finish with a non-slip knurled grip, and the bits have precision-milled tips for exact fit.
- You need a Hammer to strike this tool.
- Use with Impact sockets and on nuts, bolts, and other fasteners.
📋Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: How to use this?
- Choose the correct bit or 3/8 drive socket for the job.
- Insert the bit or place the socket over the nut, bolt, or screw that you intend to loosen.
- Ensure that you have a very firm grip on the tool and strike the smooth end of the Impact Driver.
- While applying pressure and using the engraved arrows as a guide, keep turning the Impact Driver in the direction that you want the screw or bolt turned.
- Continue to strike and turn the driver until the nut, screw, or bolt is loosened or fastened.
- Tighten a nut, bolt, or screw in the same manner, and by applying a turning force in the opposite direction.
Q: Can I attach a socket to this tool, or is it only for use with screwdriver attachments?
A: Yes you can put a 3/8" Socket on the end of this. The 3/8" drive bit chuck that comes with the item pops off.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.