Make Changing Of Front Tire Axles Easier!
“A much better solution than buying 4 individual large hex adapters or Allen wrenches, especially as the axle of your motorcycle (or other bolts this size) doesn't come out that often for most of us. The 17mm for my 2014 Daytona 675 was a perfect, accurate fit with a snug fit and no wiggling or slipping. Given the quality feel of the tool, I would feel comfortable with this in both my personal tool kit and track box.” - Seth N.
Why Buy Our Hex Axle Tool?
✅CONVENIENT: The tool is designed for easy installation, removal, or adjustment of front bike tire axles; it allows you to complete the tire change within minutes and without additional help. Also, it features four metric hex sizes (17mm, 19mm, 22mm, and 24mm) in a single compact design for various applications.
✅HIGH QUALITY: It is crafted from solid chrome-moly (CrMo) steel, a material known for its strength, longevity, and durability. It ensures this tool is built to last and will not yield under high torque applications.
✅WIDE APPLICATION: This tool is suitable for most sport and dirt bikes with hexagonal axle holes, such as CB1000RR, CBR600RR, R600, GSXR1000, R1, CRF Series, R6, R1000 bikes, and more.
- The 19mm side is used with a 3/8" drive ratchet or an open-end wrench, and the 17mm side can only be used with an open-end wrench.
- This tool has a maximum torque of 150 pounds on a 3/8-inch square drive.
- It is also compatible with the following motorcycle:
- Yamaha R1, R6
- BMW R1200, K1200 Series, F800
- Buell XB12R, XN12S, XB9R, XB9S
- CBR600RR, CBR1000RR, CR125, CR Series
- Suzuki GSXR600, GSXR750, GSXR1000, DL1000, SV1000, RM Series
- Kawasaki ZX6R, ZX6RR, ZX600, ZX7R, ZX9R, Z1000, ZR Series, ZZR Series, ZRX Series, ZX11, and KX Series.
📋Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Does this fit the 2020 GSXR750?
Q: Can you use a 3/8 drive on both sides?
A: No, the 19mm side can be used with a 3/8" drive ratchet or an open-end wrench, while the 17mm side can be used only with an open-end wrench.
- Color: Black
- Material: Steel
- Item Weight: 6.8 Ounces
- Package Dimensions: 3.62 x 2.64 x 1.26 inches
- 1x Hex Axle Tool
GET YOURS NOW!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.