Perfect For On-The-Road Charging!
"I got this for a 2022 Hyundai Ioniq 5. I tried others that simply did not work. The trick to getting this Tesla to J1772 adapter working with the Ioniq 5 is to plug it in and start the car. The charging status will update with charging stats. Then you can turn the car off, and it will continue to charge. This unit is solid and well made with a nice tight seal to keep the receptacle openings clean.” - Evan T.
Why Buy Our Electric Vehicle J1772 Charging Adapter?
✅EASY SETUP: Fully charge your EV in just a few hours with level 2 charging. It has a maximum current of 40 amps and a maximum voltage of 250V for fast charging. Simply connect the Tesla charger to the adapter and plug it into your electric vehicle with J1772 plugs. After charging, press the red button on the Tesla adapter end and the black button on the J1772 end.
✅RELIABLE: This EV Adapter is uniquely designed to connect J1772-supporting plugs to Tesla chargers. With the adapter, your regular electric vehicle and plug-in hybrids can now enjoy Tesla charging adapters and charging stations anywhere.
✅COMPATIBILITY: The adapter is compact and made of durable material, making it ideal for on-the-go charging. It is compatible with Tesla High Power Wall Connector, Destination Charger, and Mobile Connector and fits most electric vehicle brands with J1772 connectors like BMW, Ford, Chevrolet, Hyundai, and more.
- NOT compatible with Tesla Supercharger
- Compatible EV Brands and models:
- BMW - 5 Series 530e, X5 xDrive40e, i3
- Ford - C-Max Energi, Fusion Energi, Mustang Mach-E
- Chevrolet - Bolt EV, EUV, Volt
- Hyundai - Ioniq Electric, Kona Electric, Ioniq 5
- Nissan - LEAF, LEAF S, LEAF S PLUS
- Honda - Clarity Electric, Clarity PHEV
- Toyota - Prius Prime, RAV4 Prime, Mirai
- Mitsubishi - Outlander PHEV
- Subaru - Crosstrek Hybrid
- Fiat - 500e, 500
- Jaguar - I-PACE
- KIA - Niro PHEV, EV6, Niro EV
- Porsche - Cayenne S E-Hybrid, Taycan
- Volkswagen - e-Golf, ID3 & ID4
- Audi - E-Tron, E-Tron Sportback
📋Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Does this make my regular 110v outlet charge my Tesla faster?
A: No, this is only a converter from a Tesla connector to a J1772.
Q: Can I use this adapter on my Tesla wall charger to charge a 2013 chevy volt?
Q: Does it support scheduled charging (Bolt EV)?
- Color: Black and White
- Amperage: 40 Amps
- Voltage: 240V
- Charger: Level 2
- Item Weight: 1.83 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 17.2 x 8.9 x 2.7 inches
- 1x Electric Vehicle J1772 Charging Adapter
GET YOURS NOW!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.