Get A Secure & Reliable Way Of Transporting Your Bike!
“This rack is worth the high price. If I could create a perfect bike rack, this would be it. It doesn't wobble at all, holds the bikes steady, folds up easily, and looks great. Overall, the rack is solid and makes me feel confident going 80mph+ on the highway with my bike on the back.” - Troy M.
Why Buy Our 2-Bike Hitch Rack?
✅EASY TO INSTALL: This rack can carry 2 bikes of up to 40lbs each and holds wheelbases up to 47" and tires as large as 3". It is easy to assemble as it has all the hardware needed and can quickly install on vehicles with a 2” hitch receiver. Once installed, you can simply mount your bike and secure it to the rack.
✅CONVENIENT: It is a lightweight platform rack design as low as 32 lbs, meaning it’s as light as it can be. It also features a folding tire cradle that folds up and down, so you’ll have plenty of clearance and a pivot that allows you to gently drop the rack with a tap of the foot so you can get your bike on the rack without a hassle.
✅ADJUSTABLE: The rack has an adjustable ratchet arm that you can release and secure on the wheel of your bike with one hand, providing an intuitively snug, no-wobble fit. It also comes with an external cable with a semi-integrated lock that makes sure you feel safe stepping away from your bike.
- The rack can be tilted away using the tire hook next to the pivot handle, providing additional clearance for trunk or rear hatch access.
- Periodically check all nuts and bolts for proper tightness, not doing so can lead to premature wear or rack failure.
- Lubricate the lock mechanisms using a light oil. Keep the cover on the hitch pin lock at all times.
- The 8mm hex key on the hitch pin can be used to tighten and loosen the cam system.
- Keeping your rack clean will help prevent corrosion and keep the rack working correctly for years.
- Make sure the tires are properly inflated and free of leaks. Bicycles can become loose if a tire deflates while in the rack.
📋Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Will a 26-inch tire fit in this rack?
A: Yes, it can fit tire sizes ranging from 20" to 29".
Q: Will this bike hitch rack fit my Nissan leaf 2019?
A: It can fit all vehicles with a 2” receiver-type hitch. Otherwise, an adapter may be required.
Q: How to install this rack?
- Install it into the hitch receiver.
- Attach the locking hitch pin and turn the knob to tighten the hitch cam.
- Colors: Black Metallic/Gray Anodize, Gray Metallic/Orange Anodize, & Pearl/Silver Anodize
- Material: Aluminum
- Fit Hitch Receiver: 2”
- Max Wheelbase: 47"
- Max Tire Width: 3”
- Wheel Size: 20"- 29"
- Load Capacity: 80 Pounds
- Item Weight: 32 Pounds
- Product Dimensions: 45 x 15 x 11 inches
- 1x 2-Bike Hitch Rack
- 1x Hardware Installation Kit
- 1x User Guide
GRAB YOURS NOW!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.