The Perfect Home Security Solution
“I live on a dead-end, and I am the only house on my block. I must say this system works GREAT! I am fully aware when someone comes on my block before they're aware I'm watching them. I caught a few people just about to do something illegal and advised them not to on this block. So yes, don't hesitate for your safety.” - Terrence A.
Why Buy Our Wireless Solar Alarm System?
✅ VERSATILE: This system can detect any movement from humans, cars, and large animals, providing the perfect security to keep your house safe and secure. It is expandable to up to 4 sensors for complete coverage of your perimeter, and you can choose different chimes to match your sensors to differentiate where your alarm system is being detected.
✅ CONVENIENT: The sensor is powered by a battery that the solar panel will charge, or the DC5V adapter can power it. It is weatherproof and has adjustable sensitivity control to minimize any false alarms. It also has a two-way audio and siren alarm which will send alerts and notifications to your phone and base station to let you know as soon as your home security camera spots activity.
✅ RELIABLE: It is easy to install and has a wireless transmission range of up to ½ mile in ideal situations. The system has been tested in settings with trees, buildings, walls, and vehicles and can easily achieve a 1,500 FT wireless range. Suitable to keep your home, business, property, and worksite safe.
- Please fully charge the sensor before mounting it, which can work for at least 6 months without solar energy, so the solar panel can supply enough charge to the sensor after charging.
- The recommended installation height is 4.5-6ft so that the sensor can detect the object more accurately.
- Please angle the sensor in a downward direction (rather than horizontally) to get the furthest range which is up to 9m/30 feet.
- In "Hi" mode, the sensor gets a farther detection range of up to 30ft.
- In "Low" mode, it can only pick up objects within the 20ft range.
- The receiver can be plugged in using the included AC adapter or can run on (4) AA batteries.
- Do not drop your sensor on the ground.
- Based on pyroelectric infrared detection technology, the sensor can detect the object by heat resource and motion.
- Please do not let the sensor eye aim straight directly at the sunlight, or it will be affected by heat sources and cause a false alarm.
- Please ensure there is no electromagnetic or metal interference (metal buildings) between the sensor and the receiver.
- Please make sure there are no tree limbs, leaves, or weeds close to the front of the sensor.
📋Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Is the sensor also work well at night?
Q: If I’m mounting it close to the road, how much should I angle it away from the street?
A: Kindly install the sensor 3-4 feet off the ground and adjust the angle of the sensor eye in a horizontal position and towards the detection area.
GRAB YOURS NOW!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.