🔪 Easy Knife Sharpening!
Are your kitchen knives or cutting tools losing their sharp edge and brilliant shine? Contrary to what you might expect, a dull knife is far more dangerous to use than a sharp knife. This is why you need a Whetstone Knife Sharpener!
Why do you need a Whetstone Knife Sharpener?
While you may not need a razor-sharp blade to cut a cucumber, try to carve a whole roasted turkey and you’ll run into trouble! With this Whetstone Knife Sharpener, you’d have sharp knives that can slice through food cleanly and effortlessly.
A sharp knife is also a safe knife. A dull knife requires more force to cut through food and you’re more likely to lose your grip while using it. Aside from that, a sharp knife also gives better-tasting food since your ingredients will cook evenly and at the same rate since they have the same size.
Compared to electric sharpeners, a whetstone gives you better control of the sharpness of your knives and lessens the risk of knife damages.
A staple in many professional kitchens, a Whetstone Knife Sharpener is a tried-and-tested method for honing a knife.
Why buy our Whetstone Knife Sharpener?
✅ All-around Sharpening: Easily and safely sharpen any blades such as kitchen knives, chef's knives, hunting knives, razors, scissors, pruning tools, Japanese knives, swords, straight razors, a chisel, or even an ax! It can also be used in blade polishing and refining.
✅ Premium Quality: The premium quality two-sided 1000 coarse and 6000 fine combination is made of Japanese ceramic silicon carbide (carborundum) that will make your blades razor-sharp and shiningly polished.
✅ Sturdy Base: It also has a bamboo-base with a non-slip silicone bottom for stable and steady use.
✅ Complete Set: It comes with a knife angle guide to help you maintain the correct angle and consistent pressure while sharpening a blade.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Q: Do I still need to add oil to the whetstone?
A: No. Just soak the whetstone to water and you’re good to go!
Q: Why is whetstone sharpening the best option to sharpen knives?
A: Whetstone are more versatile, you can sharpen different kinds and sizes of knives, ax, army knives, and many others, it also gives a longer life service to your knives because of controlled pressure and angle.
How to use:
- Soak the sharpening stone into the water for 5 to 10 minutes, then put it on a steady surface such as a table or a desk. Insert the knife to the angle guide.
- Use the slightly rougher (lower number) grit side for fine grinding in a 10~30-degree angle. Push the knife out with a little force and then gently retract.
- Repeat this process for about 15 minutes or less depending on the dullness of your blade.
- Then use the finer (higher number) grit side to polish your knife. Don't force too much. Repeat for about 10 minutes.
- After sharpening the knife, clean the knife with wet cloth or water, then dry it.
- Use a soft brush to clean the sharpening stone. Then placed it in a ventilated place to dry.
- We recommend that you sharpen your knife from edge to edge of the stone. This is to avoid creating a hollow part in the middle of the stone.
- Do not use a whetstone to sharpen serrated blades and ceramic knives.
- Item Weight: 1.8 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 7.08 x 2.36 x 1.18 inches
- Material: Ceramic Silicone
- 1 x 1000/6000 Grit Whetstone
- 1 x Non-slip Bamboo Base
- 1 x Knife Angle Guide
If you are fed up with working with dull kitchen knives or other types of cutting tools that have lost their sharp edges, this Whetstone Knife Sharpener will bring your blades back to life! Professional chefs swear by this Whetstone Knife Sharpener —and so will you!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.