Balance Your Tires Without Dismounting It!
“I used it today, and it was definitely worth the money. Before I bought this tool, I would use the little bead bottle and stick it in the valve stem, and it would take forever and just take too much time and effort. I recommend this tool if you balance your tires with balancing beads.” - Dan P.
Why Buy Our Tire Balancing Injection Pump?
✅EASY TO USE: This pump allows for a quick and easy installation of balancing beads to a tire via the valve stem. Simply fill in the pump with balancing beads, attach an airline tool, remove the valve core from the tire’s valve stem, open the valve, and slowly feed the balancing bead to the tire. The injection should only take 20-40 seconds, and you are good to go.
✅EFFICIENT: It is a universal fit and can feed balancing beads to truck, motorcycle, and off-road vehicle tires. The pump will also reduce the time spent on balancing and re-balancing tires without dismounting them from your vehicle.
- Read the manual carefully on how to use this pump.
- Air Compressor is needed. It’s not included in the package.
- Ensure the air compressor is charged. The air compressor must have higher PSI than the half-deflated tire.
- Always wear eye protection during the process.
📋Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Does this come with balancing beads?
A: No, it’s only the injection pump.
Q: How to use this pump
- Make sure the valve handle is in the closed position. The handle must be perpendicular to the valve (90-degree angle).
- Unscrew the lid and remove the clear plastic reservoir. Inspect for cracking, chips, and damages. Inspect thread for cross-threading or damages. Ensure the O-ring is placed in a groove on the main portion of the tool and is not damaged.
- Fill the clear reservoir with the desired amount of balancing beads.
- Re-attach the reservoir to the main portion of the tool in an upright position. Ensure the flat edge of the clear plastic reservoir is clean of dirt and debris. Hand tightens the reservoir to the main portion of the tool.
- Ensure the valve handle is in a closed position. Attach the airline to the tool.
- Position valve stem at 12 o’clock (top of the tire). Remove the valve core from the tire’s valve stem. Allow the tire to deflate to approximately half of its PSI. Do not deflate fully.
- Attach the clip-on air chuck to the valve stem. Keep the reservoir pointing down in the 6 o’clock position. Open the valve to allow airflow. As beads are injected into the tire, slowly turn the reservoir to a horizontal position. Continue to turn the reservoir, until the reservoir is in the 3 o’clock position. Funneling beads into the air path.
- The injection should only take 20-40 seconds. Ensure the feedline is clear. Remove clip-on chuck. Close the air valve on the injection pump.
- Air the tire up. Install valve-core. Top-up air pressure to desired PSI.
GET YOURS NOW!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.