Stop Water Leaks & Protect Your Home!
“I always had a concern about where my water was being used. This detector was an easy installation and now provides great data on where we use our water. AI learning is a fantastic tool that continues to fine-tune itself over time. If you suspect a leak, this should help in your investigations.” - Drake M.
Why Buy Smart Water Monitor & Leak Detector?
✅LEAK DETECTOR: This has a leak detection technology that is always on guard, alerting you to water leaks inside the home as well as in your lawn or garden. Gain peace of mind whether you're at home or away with water leak alerts delivered directly to your phone via the water app.
✅WATER MONITORING: Dig up the details of your water usage and waste that your standard water bill doesn’t with this water monitoring technology. It delivers detailed water use insight data directly to your smartphone so you're always in the know. Take control to reduce waste and conserve water.
✅EASY INSTALLATION: It is easy to install, and no plumbing is needed. Simply download the app, connect to WiFi, and fasten the sensor to your water meter. Once everything is installed and ready, you can receive notifications if a leak is detected and get a breakdown of your water use by individual household appliances and water fixtures.
✅COMPATIBILITY: This detector is compatible with about 95% of water meters in the US, such as Badger, Neptune, Sensus/Invensys/Rockwell, ABB, Hersey, Hendey, Zenner, and more.
- You should check to see if your meter is compatible before you purchase.
- In the app, you can get features like custom water use budgets and water leak alerts, indoor versus outdoor water use, water usage by fixture and appliance, and more; without a need for subscriptions.
- COMPATIBLE WATER METER BRANDS:
- Badger - Models: LP and Recordall (RCDL) models; 25, 35, 40, 55, 70, 120, 160, 170, and 200 are all compatible. HR E and HR E LCD encoders are also compatible. (The Badger E-Series model (square-shaped meter) is NOT compatible.)
- Neptune - Model T-10 is compatible. E-Coder is also compatible as long as the meter also says T-10. (The Neptune Mach 10 is NOT compatible.)
- Sensus/Invensys/Rockwell - Models S-03, S-04, SR, SRII, T-05, W-19, ICE, PMM, and Invensys ICE are all compatible. (The Sensus iPerl and OMNI are NOT compatible.)
- ABB/Amco/Elster - Model C700 is compatible.
- Hersey/Mueller - Models 420, 430, 435, 442, 452, MVR 30, MVR 50, and MVR 160 are all compatible. (Hersey Horizon is NOT compatible.)
- Hendey - Model PMN meters are NOT compatible.
- Zenner - Model PMM meters are compatible. Model Nitro 2 meters are compatible. Model PPD meters compatibility varies. (Model PMN meters are NOT compatible, and model Nitro 1 meters are NOT compatible.)
- DAE - DAE PD series meters are compatible, including PD-100, PD-50, and PD-75. (All other meter types by this brand are NOT compatible.)
- Precision, Diehl, Kamstrup, iTron - Precision PMM meters are compatible. (All others meters in these brands are NOT compatible.)
- Incompatible with any ultrasonic meters.
📋Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Does this detector work on 5GHz?
A: This detector requires a 2.4GHZ network to connect. However, the vast majority of home WiFi routers support both a 5GHz network and a 2.4GHz network. A "guest network" is often a 2.4GHz network.
Q: Can I monitor flow to see in real-time that water is flowing?
A: Yes, you can.
Q: My water meter is about 600 to 700 ft from the nearest WiFi router. Would this unit work?
A: The sensor can remain connected to the bridge at up to 1,000 feet in distance. The sensor and bridge connect over a radio frequency which allows for a great distance.
GRAB YOURS NOW!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.