Clear Out Your Black & Grey Water Tanks In Minutes!
“This is a game changer for all you RV-ers out there. No mess and extremely easy cleanup. I hooked it up to my RV and used a 100ft garden hose to reach my septic tank cleanout port. Put the hose down to the cleanout port and started the pump after opening my black tank. Within a couple of minutes my black tank was empty. Flush the system with my grey tank and then more flushing with the garden hose flush port. Easy as it can be.” - Francis L.
Why Buy Our RV Macerator Pump?
✅CONVENIENT: This pump can easily empty a 40 gallon tank within 5 minutes. It also features an ON/OFF switch on the cord that can be controlled at a safe distance. It's programmed with 30 seconds run dry protection, which will stop working when the tank is empty or overheating.
✅POWERFUL: It is made of stainless steel with a pure copper motor that can maintain strong power and has a built-in 4 stainless steel blade that crushes dirt into 1/8-inch particles making it easy to remove dirt and blockage.
✅EFFICIENT: Equipped with a manual crushing device to clean up dirt residue all-around the pump. Also, it has a shock mount foot that can reduce the vibration and noise during operation. Fits standard 3" RV waste outlet and can be used on sewer outlet hose kit or to clean sewage for marine toilet and sewer systems.
- It is recommended that you use insulating gloves during installation.
- To avoid overheating, it is recommended that you use it for a maximum of 30 seconds each time.
- If you have a large RV and do not have portable onboard power, you may need an extension cord.
📋Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Is it ok to leave the unit connected to the RV full time?
A: Yes you can. The pump has an on and off switch
Q: How many amps does it draw?
A: It has a maximum current of 12 amps and the operating current is 7 amps.
Q: How to use this?
- Assemble the pipe adapters of the water inlet and outlet, make sure to tighten it.
- Connect the socket to the RV cigarette lighter.
- Connect the sump pump to the sump tank of the RV.
- Connect the water pipe and press the “on” switch, it is ready to use.
- Material: Stainless steel
- Maximum Flow Rate: 12 Gallons Per Minute
- Voltage: 12V
- Pressure: 15 PSI/1.1 BAR
- Item Weight: 6.56 pounds
- Package Dimensions: 12.87 x 5.98 x 4.45 inches
- 1x RV Macerator Pump
- 1x Electric Cord With ON/OFF Control Button
- 2x Adjustable Clamp
- 1x Garden Hose Adapter
- 1x Transparent Waste Pipe
- 1x Use Manual
Grab Yours Now!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.