Easily Make The Rear Of Your RV Stable, Solid, And Secure!
"I was surprised at what a difference this made! We have a 41' 5th wheel with a good portion behind the rear jack stand. Installing this stabilizer eliminated practically any movement in the rig. I highly recommend it.” - Melvin E.
Why Buy Our RV Hitch Mount Stabilizer?
✅EASY TO INSTALL: This stabilizer provides enhanced lateral and vertical support to the rear of your RV, making it stable and secure. It installs in just a few minutes with no drilling required and can easily be adjusted using the 4 mounting holes for an additional 16" of length.
✅COMPATIBILITY: It works on any vehicle with 2'' hitch receivers, such as motorhomes, truck campers, travel trailers, 5th wheels, and more. It can also be stored in an upright position and locked together for travel, or you can quickly disconnect it from the hitch mount and store it in your cargo area.
✅STURDY: The footpads on this stabilizer are designed to provide superior stabilization. The angle of the integrated eyelets ensures that the footpads remain flat on the ground, even as you tighten the ratcheting strap to pull the legs inward. It puts upward tension on your hitch and, with the flush footing, creates a secure hold for your RV.
- The pin and clip that are used to secure the mount on your hitch are NOT included in the package.
📋Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: How far out do the legs extend?
A: Those legs will extend out about 1 foot. However, how they sit and the distance is going to depend on the ground where your unit is sitting.
Q: How to install this?
- Locate the receiver on the rear end of the unit and remove the cotter pin. Slide the hitch tube on the assembly into the receiver and replace the cotter pin.
- Pull the retainer pin on one side of the assembly to release it from the latch bracket.
- Extend the legs outward from the assembly until the foot can be placed on the ground.
- Replace the retainer pin by pushing it into the leg of the assembly.
- Hook one end of the ratchet strap to the slot in the footpad on one side of the assembly. Repeat this on the other side. Tighten the ratchet strap for a secure hold.
- Colors: Black
- Material: Alloy Steel
- Style: Hitch
- Fitment: 2” Hitch Receivers
- Individual leg length: 28" - 40"
- Collapsed Dimension: 31 x 12 x 5-½ Inches
- Item Weight: 21 Pounds
- Product Dimensions: 19 x 8 x 8 Inches
- 1x Hitch Tube Assembly
- 2x Outer Leg Tubes
- 2x Inner Leg Tubes
- 2x Footpads
- 1x Latch Bracket
- 1x Ratchet Strap
- 2x Retainer Pins
- 4x Bolts
- 4x Hex Nuts
- 1x User Manual
GET YOURS NOW!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.