No More Refrigerant Leakage Undetected!
“This detector works! It found the leak in 5 minutes. I had a small leak at a flare fitting that escaped the soapy water initial test, and I found it right away. Then I confirmed it with soap, and there was a very small leak that only had a few bubbles a minute. Well worth the money.” - Darren A.
Why Buy Our Refrigerant Leak Detector?
✅EASY TO USE: Features a corona sensor, this leak detector can easily detect all halogen refrigerants, including R134a, R410a, R12, R22, R600a, R404a, and R1234yf. It’s easy to use; simply install 2 AAA batteries, and as soon as you turn it on, it will have a preheating time of 6 seconds with a response time of 3 seconds, and you can start detecting.
✅ADJUSTABLE: It has a selectable sensitivity from 1 to 7 with a maximum sensitivity of 0.21oz/yr. to adjust depending on the situation. It also features audible and visual alerts that will blink rapidly with faster indicator flashes if more refrigerants are detected. The 7.87-inch flexible probe allows detection in difficult and hard-to-reach areas. Suitable for pipe leakage, automobile air conditioner, cold storage, refrigerator repair, and more.
- Wait for 6 seconds away from the potential leakage area once the leak detector is switched on for more accurate detection, or it may not give the right alarm when you try to detect it.
- Leaking areas are usually covered with contaminants such as compressor oil or dirt. Be careful to keep these contaminants away from the sensor tip.
- It will produce 2 beeps per second when the detector is open and 10 beeps per second when a leak is detected.
- Has dual-battery indicators (Batteries are NOT included):
- Green - the battery voltage is normal and suitable for the job with maximum working hours of approximately 50 hours.
- Orange - the battery voltage is close to the limit work and needs to be replaced asap.
📋Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Will this work on a car freon?
Q: Can it detect a propane leak?
Q: Does this detect refrigerant loss for HVAC systems, particularly r-22 freon and 410-a?
A: Yes, it can detect R-22 and R410A.
GRAB YOURS NOW!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.