Fluffy and Scrumptious Eggs!
"I love this so much! The omelets turned out perfectly and it's so easy to use! Makes me look forward to cooking eggs even more! I cook it for like 10 minutes and voila! Really makes breakfast satisfying! GET IT!" - Olivia P.
Why Buy Our Omelet Maker?
✅EASY TO USE: Easy with non-stick coated cooking surfaces. You’ll be ready to start cooking at the optimal temperature with the preheated or ready-to-cook indicator light, ensuring a reliable cooking temperature every time.
✅CONVENIENT: No more kitchen mess, simply add your ingredients, close the lid, and cook! It's also designed to be space-saving and compact to take up less of a footprint on your countertop.
✅2-SECTION: Make two fluffy omelets in just minutes. But this maker isn’t just for omelets! You can make frittatas, pizza pockets, apple turnovers and so much more! You can make two customized individual portions at a time to satisfy everyone’s breakfast, lunch, or dinner requests.
- Unplug the product and allow the appliance to cool down before cleaning.
- Do not overfill. Depending on the ingredients used in the recipe, the number of eggs needed will change.
📋Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: How to clean?
A: This product contains no user-serviceable parts and requires little maintenance.
- Clean the inside and outside surfaces of the appliance with a damp cloth or a soft sponge.
- Dry with a soft cloth. Do not use abrasive cleansers, they can damage the housing of the appliance.
- To remove food baked onto the cooking surface, pour a small amount of cooking oil onto the hardened food. After 5 minutes, carefully wipe with a paper towel or dry cloth.
Q: How to use this?
- Premake the mixture following the recipe instructions.
- Lift the lid to the open position.
- Coat the non-stick surface with a small amount of vegetable oil. This can be done with a paper towel or with a non-stick cooking oil spray. Wipe off any excess oil. It is recommended to periodically do this after use to maintain the quality of the non-stick coating.
- Check and confirm the voltage of the product is the same as the outlets. Then, plug the electrical cord into the outlet carefully on a separate outlet from other appliances to prevent the circuit from being overloaded. 6. Close the appliance after plugging it in, and allow it to pre-heat.
- The red and green indicator lights will turn on as soon as you connect the appliance. The green indicator light will turn off when the appliance reaches the maximum operating temperature. The appliance is ready to cook as soon as the green light turns off.
Note: The green indicator light will turn on and off; it does not reflect cooking completion, only temperature cycles from min. to max.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.