Make Your Own Tamagoyaki Rolled Omelette At Home!
"Used it for the first time today and its very easy to roll your eggs up into a neat roll with this pan. The size is just right for me and the handle feels really good its super smooth. Easy to clean and no problem with eggs sticking at all." - Kath Y.
Why Buy Our Japanese Non-stick Omelette Pan?
✅EASY TO USE: It's sloped shape design make it easy to flip the eggs, sandwiches, pancakes and omelettes. Stainless steel magnetic conductive base that's suitable for gas stove, induction hob, electric cooktop and ceramic stove.
✅DURABLE: The pan is made from heavy-duty Aluminum-Manganese alloy for durable construction. It's Polymer plastics handle make it heat insulation and durable.
✅NON-STICK COATING: The maifanite stone non-stick coating features easy-release and quick heat conduction. Coating made without PFOA and will not chip, peel, or flake off.
📋Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Can "Metal Utensils" be used in this pan without hurting the coating?
A: It's not recommended to use metal utensils because sharp metal may hurt the coating.
Q: Is this pan dishwasher safe?
A: Yes, this pan is dishwasher safe.
🍳 How to Cook Tamagoyaki:
- Prepare egg liquid with seasoning together in a bowl
- Add the right amount of oil into the pan and heat with small to medium fire
- Fill the pan with half egg liquid
- Roll the fluffy egg aside with silicone scraper and add the rest half of egg liquid into the pan.
- Roll the newly done egg with the egg done aside together
- Cut the egg into pieces with scraper and take them out to enjoy
- When using, put food or cooking oil before heating. Do not heat the pan when it is empty, so as not to damage the coating and affect the service life.
- Use medium and low fire for cooking. When cooking on an open flame, the flame should not exceed the bottom of the pot to avoid burning the pot body.
- After use, let the pot cool to room temp naturally, and then wash it with warm water. Do not rinse the hot pot with cold water to avoid damage to the coating.
- Please clean up the oil stains and condiments on the outer wall of the pot in time to prevent the pot from turning yellow and black after heating.
- Dimensions: 14.25 x 8.39 x 2.95 inches
Handle Length: 6.5" (16.5 cm)
- Item Weight: 13.1 ounces
📦 Package Inclusion:
- 1x Japanese Non-stick Omelette Pan
🍳Get Yours Now!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.