Get An Easy Way Of Replacing Your Old Engine!
“Great replacement motor for my log splitter. I've been running it hard for two months now and never disappoint! Always run good gas and start on the first pull every time! Plenty of power and highly recommend this motor!” - Paolo E.
Why Buy Our Horizontal Shaft Gas Engine?
✅POWERFUL: This engine is a 212cc displacement 4-stroke horizontal single-cylinder gas engine. It can easily replace your old or broken engine on your chipper shredders, pressure washers, log splitters, mini bikes, and more. It has a maximum torque of 8.1 ft. lbs at 2,500 RPM and a maximum horsepower of 7 with a 0.9 gal fuel tank.
✅SAFE: It has a built-in force air-cooled, keeping the motor cool during extended use and ensuring the operator's safety. It also has a “low oil” shut-off functionality that turns the engine off to prevent serious damage or failure. Its horizontal shaft is ball-bearing mounted, making this gas engine an ideal replacement for most standard engine configurations.
✅DURABLE: The engine has a durable cast iron cylinder that can withstand wear and a ¾” rotating PTO driveshaft that is supported by reliable steel ball bearings. It also has an easy-reach recoil starter system with auto-decompression for effortless operation, and its motor provides powerful strength to get the job done.
- This engine is EPA compliant
- The engine is shipped dry, so make sure you add gasoline and engine oil correctly before starting (Oil is NOT included)
- Each gas engine will be Oil Tested before packaging, so it may arrive a little oily but in 100% new condition.
- When the engine is cold-started, part of the air intake ports should be properly closed to increase the gasoline concentration of the mixed gas entering the cylinder.
- Replaces engine of:
- Honda - GX120-118cc, GX160-163cc, GX160-163cc, GX200-196cc
- Briggs & Stratton - XR750-163cc, XR950-208cc
- Kohler - RH255-196cc, RH265-196cc, CH260-208cc, CH270-208cc
- Yamaha - MZ175-171cc, MZ200-192cc
- Kawasaki - FJ130D-133cc, FJ180D-179cc
📋Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: How much oil does this require to operate?
A: Close to two quarts.
Q: How does it work?
- Before starting, add engine oil (SAE 10W-30) and fuel gas. Low or no oil will not make this start.
- Open the fuel valve to the ON position.
- To start a cold engine, move the choke to the CHOKE position (Off).
- To restart a warm engine, leave the choke lever in the RUN position (On).
- Move the throttle lever to ⅓ away from the SLOW position (the “turtle”).
- Turn the engine switch to the ON position.
- Pull the recoil starter
GET YOURS NOW!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.