Quick, Convenient and Perfectly Poached Egg All The Time!
"I have every contraption sold to cook a perfectly oval poached egg which I love. NONE did the job before I bought a Poachie! This simple, single-use paper pouch which resembles a small coffee filter does the job. I cook mine 5 minutes at a medium boil and the white is not rubber thick but evenly distributed around an oval center with the yellow cooked to a thick but runny middle with that oh so good, singular, poached egg taste!" - Karen O.
How Can This Give You A Perfectly Poached Egg?
✅ Easy to Use - Prepare 3/4 Saucepan of gently boiling water, then place a Poachie into a glass or mug, with the open flaps up. Crack an egg into the Poachie, then immerse, after 6 minutes, remove the poachie, shake, and then serve! No butter, no oil, no vinegar needed!
✅ Recyclable - The bags are made of permeable paper and with non-stick properties so the egg slides out of the bag when it is sufficiently cooked.
📋Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: What are these bags made of?
A: The bags are made of a permeable paper, like tea-bag paper but stronger, and with non-stick properties so the egg slides out of the bag when it is sufficiently cooked.
Q: Are they reusable?
A: No, they are not reusable and should be dispose off after use.
🥚 How to use it: 🥚
- Prepare 3/4 Saucepan of gently boiling water, then place a Poachie into a glass or mug, with the open flaps up. Crack an egg into the Poachie.
- Immediately lift the Poachie by gripping both flaps together, and immerse slowly into gently boiling water. As the Poachie sinks into the water, the flaps will close . Add more Poachies as required, always cracking and immersing eggs one at a time.
Remove - Poach for 4 ½ - 5 ½ minutes in gently bubbling water (some foam is normal) and then remove each Poachie with tongs or a slotted spoon. Place on a paper towel and allow to drain and coo
Plate up your Perfectly Poached Eggs- Grip the Poachie by the bottom seam, and shake firmly but gently. Your perfectly poached egg will slide out easily.
- If the egg does not slide out easily, it is not quite ready. Re-immerse for 30 seconds.
- When using eggs several days old, slight leakage may occur in the glass. To avoid this, simply add a splash of hot water into the open Poachie before cracking egg.
- Item Weight: 0.704 ounces
📦 Package Inclusion:
- 1x set of Egg Poaching bags (20 bags)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.