DIY projects just got easier with this powerful tool!
Does your heavy, full-sized circular saw weigh you down and cause a strain on your arms when you use it?
We’ve got you covered! This circular saw is compact, easy to maneuver and great for one-handed use.
Why do you need a Compact Circular Saw?
Full-size circular saws can be bulky, cumbersome, and just plain overkill for many jobs.
That’s where the mini circular saw comes in – this circular saw gives you the performance of a full-size saw but within a compact design.
The compact circular saw is preferred due to the fact that is has a small size that fits into tighter spaces unlike regular circular saw and is light in weight.
There is also the benefit of being mobile, which gives you great flexibility and convenience when working.
This saw has the capacity to cut through assorted materials like wood, fiberboards, chipboards, plywood, plastic, and many others, which makes it a versatile tool to have.
It is easy to use and is designed to give you the utmost precision when cutting through materials. It will also help make cuts faster and easier as opposed to using a manual handsaw.
Why buy our Compact Circular Saw?
Safe-to-Use: The circular saw is a compact saw that comes with an integrated safety trigger.
Powerful: With a full-load speed of 3,500 rpm, the saw is quite powerful for its compact size making it comparable to a full-size saw.
Thin and Strong Blade: The 4.5-inch carbide-tipped blade gives it the ability to easily make cuts on a 2x4. The maximum cutting depth is 2 inches.
Make Quick Cuts: The blade reduces strain on the saw and boosts the cutting speed of the machine, which will allow you to accomplish a lot of work in a short period of time.
Simplifies your Cutting Process. You can adjust both depth (0.5-2in) and angle (0-45°) to make precise and beveled cuts. This enables you to take less time making specialty cuts so you can get the job done faster.
Great Results: This saw has a left-sided blade design which gives you a better view of the blade and the material you’re cutting. This makes it a little easier to cut through your material with greater accuracy and improve the quality of your output.
Ergonomic Design: The grip is comfortable and feels balanced in your hand so you can have great control of the saw. It also reduces the pressure on your arm so you can enjoy working on projects more.
Unique Size: If you want a small cut, you’ll need a hand saw, but for bigger cuts you have to have a circular saw. The compact circular saw does both! It can perform small and larger cuts that you may require because of its unique design that applies the best of both hand and circular saws.
Additional Features: The product comes with the following:
- A parallel guide that assists in making straight, clean and accurate cuts,
- A vacuum adapter that will help clear the dust from the cut line,
- And an Allen key that’s designed specifically to lock the blade screw and parallel guide.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: What is causing the blade to vibrate?
A: If the blade is vibrating then the blade retainer ring and screw have not been fixed properly. Make sure they are properly tightened using the Allen key. Please the proper instruction on how to install the blade below.
Q: Can I attach a Vacuum to the saw?
A: Yes, the saw has an onboard vacuum port and comes with a vacuum adaptor so you can attach your favorite shop vac. It’s as easy as installing the adaptor in the port, attach the shop vac and turn it on.
How To Install The Blade:
- Before installing the blade, make sure the tool is unplugged.
- There is a safety trigger on the back of the saw that will keep the motor from spinning when locked down.
- Loosen blade screw using the Allen key and slip off the blade retainer ring.
- Slide in the blade.
- Put the blade retainer ring back and retighten the blade screw.
How To Install The Parallel Guide:
- Before installing the guide, make sure the tool is unplugged.
- Loosen the hex screw at the front of the base plate
- Take the long, thin side of the parallel guide and make sure the measured marks are facing up.
- Insert it into the base plate in front of the blade through the holes in the base.
- Line up the desired measurement in the notch at the front of the base plate and tighten the screw to secure it in place.
- Line up the parallel guide’s edge flush against the cutting surface and you’re ready to cut!
How To Use:
- Plug your saw into a 120V outlet
- Disable safety trigger to enable the on/off switch - Pull the red safety trigger towards the on/off switch and hold it in place while you squeeze the on/off switch.
- Once the saw starts, you can release the safety trigger and the saw will continue to run.
- Give the device time to rest between cuts during a long project to minimize the wear ‘n’ tear of the saw and blade.
⚠️ CAUTION: Do not cut up more than 2 inches at a time.
- Weight: 4.4 lbs
- Blade Size: 4 1/2"
- Cutting Depth: 1.7”
- Rated Voltage: 120V~60Hz
- Power Input: 4.0 Amps
- No-Load Speed: 3500/rpm
- Bevel Capacity: 0-45°
- 1 x Compact Circular Saw
- 24T Carbide-tipped Blade
- Parallel Guide
- Vacuum Adapter
- Allen Key
This Compact Circular Saw is easier to maneuver that a full-sized circular saw giving you better control during operation.
This saw also simplifies woodworking tasks and allows you to get professional results in a relatively short period of time.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.