This Wood Carving Disc Takes The Work Out Of Woodwork!
Have you ever started a woodworking project only to find yourself chipping away for hours and hours with no significant progress?
Save your time and effort! This Wood Carving Disc has got you covered. With this tool you can sweep out shapes with several strokes, defining and refining fluid shapes with long passes of the blade over the wood, almost like modeling with clay.
Why do you need a Wood Carving Disc?
The Five-tooth ARC Wood Carving Disc is the perfect accessory for your 16mm angle grinder
This wood carving disc is best for rapid sculpting, planning, and trimming.
This device can be used with guides and templates for accuracy. You’re sure to get a smooth and controlled grinding action with this tool!
Easy to operate, this device allows for the quick removal of small or large amounts of material in no time at all.
Why buy our Wood Carving Disc?
Engineered to provide excellent balance and safety, making it easy to pick up and start using straight away.
Durable steel teeth ensure long blade life even when used on hardwoods. They are easy to sharpen, extending the life of the blades even further.
The unique wide blades leave a smooth finish that requires minimal sanding.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Question: Is it safe to use?
Answer: The exterior of the main body has a round design, and there is no sharp large blade exposed to the outside, making it safer to use.
Question: Is it compatible with any angle grinder?
Answer: The carving disc is compatible with a power angle grinder that has a 0.16-inch (16mm) aperture.
Question: Can it be used with hardwood or timber?
Answer: This carving disc is made with durable material, the sharpness is suitable for all types of soft and hardwoods or timbers.
How to use:
- Unplug your grinder or remove the battery before you change the blade. This step should never be skipped because there is always the chance that you could accidentally turn the grinder on while removing the blade.
- Remove the existing disc.
- Nest the inner flange against the underside of the new disc. Set the inner flange and disc onto the grinder's shaft
- Place the lock nut on the grinder's shaft and hand-tighten it.
- Depress the shaft lock button and spin the shaft until it locks into place.
- Use your lock nut wrench to tighten the lock nut onto the grinder shaft and disc. Turn the lock nut wrench clockwise until the disc is secured.
- Material: alloy
- Color: blue, red
- Type: arc teeth
- Outer diameter: 90 mm / 3.5 inches
- Aperture: 16 mm / 0.6 inch
- Groove depth: 7 mm / 0.3 inch
- Weight: Arc tooth: ~270 g / 9.5 oz
1 x Carving Disc
❗ Note: Angle Grinder is NOT included.
What had taken hours to complete before can now be accomplished in a matter of minutes with a reliable wood carving disc.
This tool will change everything! Just like the professional furniture designers and sculptors, you can actually finish carvings instead of simply creating woodchips.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.