Say Goodbye To Twisted & Tangled Air Lines!
"Nice hoses and cord. This kit was a great buy and included the handles and the hanger clamp you’ll need. I saved a lot of money by buying them here and putting them on myself. This 3-in-1 is the way to go!” - Dylan E.
Why Buy Our 3-In-1 Power Air Line Hose?
✅EASY TO INSTALL: The air line hose bundle is an ideal replacement for your old, rusted, and tangled air lines. It comes with a hanging clamp for easy installation and to keep the rear of the tractor/trailer neat and organized. It has two 3/8" air brake line hoses with 1/2" swivel fittings at the end and color-coded handles. The swivel fittings allow for a quick installation preventing kinks, and easy gladhand connection.
✅RELIABLE: This universal-fit air line hose bundle is a convenient and durable solution to ensure your equipment runs smoothly on the road. It properly delivers compressed air with superior performance, even in cold weather. The 7-way electrical cord is reinforced to handle any high-pressure environment and ensures the normal use of lights such as turn signals and brake lights while driving.
✅HIGH-QUALITY: A beveled edge spiral wrap combines all components into one bundle for easy management and a cleaner appearance. The all-in-one design prevents air hoses from snagging during turns, tangling, and being damaged by abrasion and impact. Suitable for semi-trucks, trailers, and tractors.
- Rubber air brake line meets or exceeds SAE J1402 A hose requirements.
- ABS power cable meets or exceeds SAE J2394 4/12 2/101/8 -65°C/-85°F requirements.
- Electrical 7-way plugs meet or exceed SAE J560 requirements.
📋Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Will this fit a 2016 Cascadia?
Q: What size should be good, 12ft or 15ft?
A: It depends on the tractor or trailer you use, as there are many possibilities. The key is to have a good motion range while all lines suspend properly.
- Size Variants: 12ft and 15ft
- Color: Green ABS & Black Air Hoses with Red/Blue Grips
- Material: Rubber Air Lines & ABS Cable
- Safety Rating: DOT Certified
- Cross Reference (12Ft): 30-2151; 451097; OTR6814; 169127, PE13000
- Cross Reference (15Ft): 30-2171; 451098; OTR6818; 169157, PE13050
- Item Weight: 12.12 pounds (12ft) and 14.1 pounds (15ft)
- Product Dimensions: 18 x 18 x 4 inches
- 1x 3-in-1 Power Air Line Hose
GET YOURS NOW!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.