Conveniently warm up your room!
“I currently live in my camper while remodeling my home and this heater keeps my camper warm. It’s a portable heater but I love that it can function more than you’d expect. The adjustable heating function is what I love about this. Very convenient indeed!” - David R.
How Can This Conveniently Warm Up A Room?
✅ RAPID HEATING: This heater is designed with PTC ceramic heating technology and a high-speed fan, helping heat up a room in under seconds!
- It features a 3-mode heat setting: High Heat (1500W), Low Heat (750W), and Natural Wind (Fan).
- It has a built-in thermostat that helps maintain a stable temperature.
- The heater can be tilted up to 90 degrees to easily adjust the heating angle as desired.
✅ PORTABLE: This heater is compact, lightweight, and features a convenient carry handle for easy use anytime, anywhere!
✅ LOW NOISE: The ceramic heater makes a sound of less than 40 dB.
- It features an automatic overheat protection system that shuts down the unit when the heater becomes overheated.
- It has a cool-touch housing, removing the risk of accidental burns.
📝 Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Does this work with 220V?
A: This heater is suitable for 110V.
Q: There’s a “do not cover” note on the heater, what does it mean?
A: It means not to cover the air outlet, where the heat is being blown.
Q: How do I adjust the heating mode?
A: The heater has knobs where you can adjust the heat setting and the thermostat. Simply turn the switch to the heat setting you desire.
Q: Can this be used outdoors?
A: Yes, it can also be used outdoors, as long as there's a power outlet where you can plug in the heater, and an extension cord, if needed. Just make sure to keep it away from water.
Q: Does it need assembly?
A: No, the product comes pre-assembled. All you have to do is plug it in a power supply, adjust to the desired setting, and use it!
- Before using the heater, please turn the thermostat knob to mid-range.
- Put the heater on a flat surface when using it, to avoid it being knocked over.
- Do not put the heater on the wet ground to prevent the metal from rusting.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.