Transform Your Power Drive Into A Power Drill!
“I use this little guy on the end of a DeWalt Impact Driver. It has eliminated the need to carry a drill. It is made well and small enough so; it doesn’t take up much space. It also worked perfectly, was very sturdy, and made the project work easy to complete.” - Sam R.
Why Buy Our 1/4" Hex Shank Drill Chuck Adapter?
✅VERSATILE: This chuck adapter is equipped with a standard 1/4" hex shank that can easily convert your impact driver, impact wrench, or electric screwdriver into a power drill to perform any drilling tasks. It has a traditional 3-jaw design that securely holds a wide range of drill bits with sizes ranging from 1/40 to ¼ Inches.
✅CONVENIENT: The chuck adapter is constructed with high-quality metal for durability, wear-resistant, and long-lasting use. It can also extend the reach of your power drill or impact driver, giving you the freedom of one-handed drilling with both left and right-hand rotation. Suitable for quickly going from driving to drilling with any chuckless drill.
- It cannot be used counterclockwise.
- Not suitable for impact drivers or applications involving high torque load.
- Make sure the bit is installed straight enough, or it will wobble when you use it.
- Remove your hand from the bit and turn on the drill to test it before using it.
- Compared with long bits, short bits can effectively reduce wobbling.
📋Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Does this adapter open to fit ½” of drill bits?
A: No, it cannot.
Q: Will this fit on a rotary tool?
A: Yes, if your rotary tool accepts or uses attachments with 1/4-inch shanks.
Q: How to change bits?
- Insert the chuck key and loosen the chuck.
- Turn the chuck key counterclockwise.
- Remove the bit and insert a bit.
- Turn the chuck key clockwise to tighten. (While holding the bit in place with one hand, turn the chuck key clockwise to tighten the chuck's jaws with your other hand. Make sure to tighten it firmly so that the bit is secured.)
- Remove the chuck key.
GRAB YOURS NOW!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.