Wirelessly Monitor Your Vehicle’s Battery!
“I am very pleased with the range and information it can provide. Not knowing the condition of your battery can lead to getting stranded or stuck at the wrong time. This handy little device will help keep an eye on things when you aren’t. Using the app via Bluetooth connection reminds you that everything is ok, and that gives you peace of mind.” - Tony E.
Why Buy Our 12V Bluetooth Battery Monitor?
✅CONVENIENT: This tester is designed for all 12V batteries. It can do voltage tests, charging tests, cranking tests, and trip recording on your vehicles via Bluetooth connection. Simply download the app on your IOS/Android phone, then connect it to your phone using Bluetooth to get real-time notifications regarding the status of your battery.
✅VERSATILE: It is compatible with all 12V batteries, including regular flooded, AGM flat plate, AGM spiral, and GEL batteries for forklifts, hybrid cars, SUVs, Pickups, Boats, RVs, Motorcycles, Travel Trailers, and Solar Power Systems. It also has a 6-20V input voltage, and its voltage accuracy (9-16V) is ±0.03V.
✅SECURE: The tester is made of fireproof material and has built-in reverse-polarity protection and short-circuit protection keeping your power supplies and electronic circuits safe. It also automatically monitors the vehicle's battery, cranking, and charging systems and saves up to 31 days of data.
- The app requires smartphones with Android 4.3 and higher and iPhone 4S and higher for it to work.
- The app will be automatically connected to the device if with Location permissions.
- The app can connect with the battery automatically within 30 feet of range with no physical obstacles or magnetic field effects on the signal. You just need to start the app, and no password is needed.
- The tester only uses very little power from the battery.
- The product shouldn’t exceed the specified voltage range (6-20V) (excessive input voltage may damage the device).
- If the Bluetooth is working but showing no date, check if there’s a bad connection or wrong connection, then reset the monitor.
- Do not uninstall the app when Bluetooth is not working, or you will lose all the data.
📋Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Will a battery charger damage this device?
Q: I know it will load test a car battery, but can it also do a load test on a little SLA 12V 7ah battery?
A: Yes, it can do load tests for all 12V batteries.
Q: Will this work on lifepo4 or lithium battery?
A: Yes, the tester will work on any battery as long as its input voltage is 6-20V.
GET YOURS NOW!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.