Tracking numbers are normally sent via email after a few days from the time orders were processed. Once received, you may track it by going through this link.
COVID-19 Update: We appreciate your patience as we navigate this unprecedented time. We would like to let you know that delivery of the product may experience longer wait times than normal. Our customer care teams are hard at work to help you. We strongly encourage you to contact our customer care by clicking this link or just simply shoot an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to get the latest update about your order.
YOUR SAFETY IS ALWAYS FIRST!
We prioritize your safety! Delivery may take longer than usual as we see to it that all items delivered to your doorsteps are sanitized and safe!
DID NOT RECEIVE YOUR ORDER?
We highly suggest that you check your tracking information in the email address you’ve used when you process your order.
Please take note of the shipping time frame of 4-19 business days excluding holidays and weekends.
Make sure to check the shipping address you’ve provided by logging in to email@example.com or going directly to the confirmation email we’ve provided.
- Once an order has been placed correctly in the desired mailing address registered in the shipment carrier’s system and if the delivery status reads as “delivered” on the customer’s tracking information, he/she cannot claim otherwise without justifiable proof.
- If a customer claims his/her order has not been delivered, but the relevant courier’s tracking information shows otherwise, a replacement shipment can be arranged at most at the expense of the customer. If a replacement is arranged, his/her order is non-refundable.
- A customer cannot request a refund if a package is currently in transit to his/her mailing address according to the courier's tracking information and three to four weeks have yet to pass from the purchase date.
- If a customer provided an incorrect or incomplete shipping address, he or she cannot request a refund. The same applies for the case of which package is missing and the status of the parcel is “delivered” according to the courier’s tracking information.
- For Bundled Items - items may be shipped separately & may be in separate boxes.