When you need to get that smooth finish, a detail sander can get to job done!
Do you have wooden workpieces left unfinished in your garage? Can't find a device that will give it the desired finish?
With this device, you can finally finish that long left wooden project of yours!
Why do you need a Mouse Detail Sander?
For the woodworker, carpenter, or DIY-er, getting a good detail sander is a matter of necessity.
A detail sander is used to smoothen the surfaces using sandpaper and pad. It's a hand-held device, applicable on the floor, furniture, and almost every unfinished product.
This quality tool can improve the quality of your work considerably, while a mediocre tool can actually harm your work piece.
Ideal for fine finishing of corners and edges. It takes a lot of time to sand small spaces, corners and edges, but with detail sanders, the same process becomes easier and smooth.
Why buy our Mouse Detail Sander?
It has a mouse-like shaped triangular pad that allows for handling corners and tight spaces, which saves time and makes the work convenient.
Running on 1.1 amps of power and delivering 12,000 OPM, this sander will surely not disappoint.
This device has a long cord, measuring 3 meters. Therefore, it can be used without restricting your movements.
It is covered with a rubber-like material, that makes it quite comfortable to grip onto. Its grip also ensures that you have maximum control over the device and a steady work environment.
Achieve clean workspace all the time, thanks to its excellent dust collection system. It's also been integrated with a dust collection filter to ensure that you have a clean workspace all the time.
The buckle connection design prevents the dust collection box from falling during working.
This sander can be used on almost all surfaces not only wood but also other materials like metal and plastic.
It comes with 12 pieces of sandpapers, 6 of which are grittier than the other 6. This helps it to meet the various needs of different surfaces and ensures a smooth finishing.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Should I use a detail sander for preparing large surfaces?
A: Detail sanders are best used for giving finishing details to small surfaces, or for reaching places that are particularly hard to reach by hand.
Q: What kind of sandpaper should I use with my detail sander?
A: It depends on the material that you are working on and the kind of finishing that you want to achieve. Sandpapers that have very coarse grits are not very good for fragile surfaces and might damage them. Those with medium grits often work fine, while the fine sandpapers are the best to give a finishing touch.
Q: Can I attach a vacuum to this sander?
A: Yes, this device can be connected to a 32mm or 35mm tube of vacuum cleaner. Unbuckle the dust collection box and connect the vacuum hose to the opening.
How To Use:
- Clean the dust bag before use by tapping the narrow end against a hard surface such as a table. Do this until no more wood dust is coming out of the bag.
- Attach the dust bag to the mouse detail sander by inserting the dust bag into its slot, turn it until it fits tightly.
- Take out the sandpaper pads provided and attach your selected pad to the mouse detail sander.
- Plug the cord into a socket near your woodworking project.
- Flick the ON Switch on the mouse detail sander to start sanding those corners.
How To Clean:
- Unplug mouse detail sander after use.
- Turn and pull on the dust bag to make it come loose.
- Shake dust bag against a hard surface such as a table to clean out the wood dust inside.
- Take used sandpaper off the mouse detail sander to ensure fresh sandpaper for the next use.
- Store unused sandpaper in a cool, dry place to ensure top quality for use.
- Do not apply extra pressure, otherwise, it will create a strain on the tool as well as on the material. So, use it slowly, especially on craft projects and fragile items.
- Start sanding the corners where other sanders cannot reach. Due to the small size and angled tip, detailed sanders are ideal for corners and tight spaces.
- Keep the sander flat on the surface all the time while sanding. Do not use only the tip with sander lifted in the air.
- Make sure the buckle connection of the dust collection box is secure before starting.
- Never touch the sanding pad while it is running.
- If needed, you may also cut out a triangle shape from a bigger piece of sandpaper. Note that the holes in the sander will not match up if this is done.
- Always wear protective shades to keep your eyes safe from wood dust.
- Dimensions: 8.9 x 4 x 5.9 in
- Weight: 3.1 lbs
- Power: 1.1 Amps
- Speed: 12,000 Orbits Per Minute
- Voltage: 120V
- Wattage: 130W
- Power Cord Length: 3m or 9.8ft
- 1 x Mouse Detail Sander w/ Dust Collector Box
- 1 x Built-in Power Cord
- 6 x 80 Grits Sand Paper
- 6 x 180 Grits Sand Paper
- 1 x User Manual
When it comes down to the final stages of intricate projects, there’s no better sander to have on your side than this mouse detail sander.
The sander works at the speed required to give the desired surface a smooth finishing, without the risk of ruining the material.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.